Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Heading Out!!!

FYI... I guess I've just given up on trying to fix this blog.  I'll leave it as is for awhile until I have some more ideas on how to change it...

In about an hour, my mom, Tate, Knox, and I are leaving for Mustang Island, which is part of south Texas... about a seven or eight hour drive from here.  Brad and my dad aren't able to come because of work...

We were supposed to be going to Gulf Shores Alabama, but like so many others, canceled our reservations due to the oil spill. Our new destination hasn't been hit like so many other places along the coast. 

I'm excited to see my boys at the beach for the first time.  I promise to get lots of pics and post them as soon as we get home in the middle of next week. 

Praying for safe travels, fun in the sun, and lots of good memories in the making!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

nick&abby said...

ooh have fun! take tons of pictures, please :)