Wednesday, February 24, 2010

March For Babies


Last spring, I was invited by a dear friend to join her and her family at the March of Dimes March For Babies event, which is a five mile walk where the money raised goes to the March of Dimes to help with research so that all babies will someday be born healthy.

On April 17th, I will be participating in the March for the second time. Last year, I raised over $3000 for the organization and this year I hope to be able to help them out again. If you're at all interested in donating money to this worthy cause in honor of our sweet baby Nash, PLEASE go to our family's homepage on the March For Babies website or click on the link over on the right side of my blog.

Doing this March is such a special way for me to do something to honor Nash. I was so proud to wear his name on my back as I walked the five miles in the rain last year along side our family and friends and I truly look forward to doing it again this year. I am sure that Nash and all the other babies that are already in heaven, look down on their loved ones with such pride as we try to make a difference so that other parents don't have to feel the loss and pain that we bear everyday.

Love to y'all,
Tracy
And here's a video that was put together from last year's March... Enjoy.

No comments: