Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Newborn Pics

Just wanted to share some pictures we had taken over the weekend of Knox. We had them done by Erica May again (the same photographer that did our family pics back in November). She is so wonderful with the kids and I would HIGHLY recommend her for anyone looking in to getting pictures taken.

Go to this link to see the pics...
http://emay.photobiz.com/viewing/
Click on Newborns and Maternity.
Then click on the one for Knox.
The password is "sievers."
(You may need to temporarily allow pop-ups on your computer to view the pics).

Enjoy!
Love to y'all,
Tracy

2 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

Oh Tracy I love them!!! Each picture made me smile - some made me laugh b/c of how cute he is!!!! Love them all!

The Hazelwood Family said...

LOVE them! SO cute! I am so happy for your family!