Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Adventures in Diaper Changing

You'd think that by the time a mother is on her third baby, she would get the hang of diaper changing, right? Not necessarily...

Let's just say that my sweet little Knox has some major "pooping issues." Neither Tate nor Nash ever pooped even close to the amount that Knox does. He pretty much goes every time I change his diaper. Because of this, we have dealt a lot with cleaning up some pretty big messes. Here's some of my favorites...

- pooping DURING the diaper change. As soon as I get him all cleaned up, more starts coming (usually before I get another diaper on him).

- pooping on the couch in the middle of a diaper change.

- pooping so much that somehow I end up with poop on the BACK of MY shirt!

Oh, the joys of motherhood!!!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

My Little Stinker - 1 month old

2 comments:

David and April Vinson said...

WHAT?! A month?! Who blinked! WOW time goes fast!

Hurray for diaper adventures! Never a dull moment! Nathan continues to take me on a few every now and again! :)

Ben and Abby said...

Oh my gosh!! Lainey was like that!! Walker seems to be the same way but he contains his a little better than she did... ;) HE'S SO CUTE!!