Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Update


It's a funny thing when you have a baby... Knox is a mere eight days old today and yet I hardly can remember my life without him. He is such a perfect fit to our family.

I know all too well that sometimes, a newborn can "trick" his parents these first few weeks. They act all sweet and cuddly only to turn out to be little hellions once the third or fourth week come around. With that said, Knox has really been a pleasant surprise as far as his demeanor and neediness.

Knox's Favorite Things...
Sleeping
Pooping on Mommy
Tooting
Burping
Tate
Cuddling
Eating
Did I mention tooting???

Knox's "Unfavorite" Things...
Baths
Getting his diaper changed
Changing clothes
Binkies

As you can see, so far we've been very lucky. I'm sorta waiting for the other shoe to drop... wondering when Knox's "true colors" might start to show up. But in the meantime, I'll take him as he is. My sweet, sweet boy. What a blessing.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

4 comments:

nick&abby said...

he is SO sweet. congratulations :)

Unknown said...

Sooo happy for you guys!!!!

Unknown said...

Not sure why, but this keeps popping up as Jimmy... it is Jamie though!!!

Meagan and matt said...

We are so excited for you guys! Can't wait to meet Knox!