Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Oh Baby!


Just a quick pregnancy update for y'all that are interested...
~ 23 weeks along
~ Gained close to 20 pounds so far (this seems a bit much compared to the last two at this point)
~ Pretty tired by the time it gets dark out... which happens to be earlier and earlier every day, right?
~ "Baby bump" has turned into a full-fledged pregnant belly!
~ Feet are KILLING me by the end of the day - feels like the bottoms have been hit by hammers - YUCK!
~ A nice, "hearty" appetite - salty, sweet, and everything in between
~ Still wavering between my thoughts on the baby's gender... if I were forced to choose at this point, I'd go with boy.
~ Feeling baby move around like crazy!!! My belly "jumps" all the time - I love watching it!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

3 comments:

David and April Vinson said...

Tracy, you look absolutely DARLING! I wish I could have seen you in person at Brinker the other day! Maybe next time! My vote is GIRL! :) Can't wait to find out!

Marisa and John said...

CUTEST pregnant lady in the world!!! I'm so happy I get to see you daily again. :)

nick&abby said...

SO cute...and you totally nailed it...baby bump turned into pregnant belly! I LOVE it! :)