Friday, July 10, 2009

Making It Official

By reading the title of this post, I'm sure a lot of you already know what it's going to be about. After all, many of y'all have know our little secret for awhile now! So, here I go...

Brad and I are going to have another baby!!!

Yep! We found out on our anniversary at the end of May that our third little miracle is on the way. I am ten weeks along as of yesterday and the official due date is February 3rd.

I went in today for my second appointment. As of now I've already had two sonograms - one at six weeks and one at ten weeks. The baby looks good and the heartbeat is nice and strong.

As y'all can imagine, this time around feels very different to us. We are trying to be positive and think good thoughts, but at times the worry and fear seem overwhelming. My pregnancies with both Tate and Nash were textbook and "easy." I LOVED being pregnant and felt great throughout all nine months. Now I find myself wondering if this little baby is developing normally... I especially think about if his/her heart is forming the way it should. I'm trying to enjoy this experience, but it's definitely different.

So far I feel pretty good... I NEVER felt a twinge of sickness with either boy. This time I would say I feel the tiniest bit queasy if I get too hungry. Other than that, I'm just really tired all the time - which I know is totally normal.

Today the baby measured about an inch and a half long, which is about the size of a prune (according to thebump.com). And the heart was beating at 178 beats per minute.

Needless to say we feel very blessed to be given the opportunity to have another little one running around. In my mind, all babies must come directly from heaven. That's the only place perfect enough to create such miracles... I feel like this baby was chosen by God with the help of our sweet Nash to fit into our family perfectly.

Please pray for our newest addition and for our fear and worry to ease as the days go on. Thank you all for your continued support.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

7 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

YAY! I am so very, very excited. I wonder if this one will be a girl? I'm glad you have felt pretty good, though!! That's great!! Hopefully we'll see you soon. :) Wonderful news!!

The Terrell Family said...

I'm so excited for you guys! Our babies will be so close in age!!!

nick&abby said...

seriously I started "jumping" up and down in the chair and Nick looked at me like I was nuts! :) We are SUPER excited for you! I would love to have another second cousin ;) ha...I'm glad you have had such wonderful pregnancies...
we are praying for baby's and your health throughout. yay!!!

Marisa and John said...

Can you imagine that baby Sievers and baby Ty will be going to school at the same time? We are so excited for you and Brad. You will continue to remain in our prayers. Love you!

FosterFam said...

Congrats to the Sievers Crew! So happy for you all :)

David and April Vinson said...

Congratulations! Such wonderful news! We will be praying for you on this journey! Love to you both!

Feagin Blog said...

Yay!!!!! Glad it's public now!