Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A Busy Week

We actually had some really good news over the past couple days or so. Last week Brad was offered two jobs in two days! He'd been in the interview process at two different companies and they both came to him with offers within twenty-four hours of each other. After much discussion and the weighing of pros and cons, he decided to accept an IT position with Atmos Energy in Dallas. I'm so proud of Brad for all his hard work during this long process. I know that his new company will soon see what a great decision they made in hiring him as a part of their team. He'll begin this new journey on May 18th.

In addition, last Tuesday, April 21st, we officially put our house on the market! We are wanting to move a little further south into Plano just to be closer to both of our jobs. So we've been cleaning like crazy, getting ready to show the house. We even had a builder come in and put up a wall with French doors in our living room to make it into an office. So we had two people look at the house over the weekend and........ Monday morning our realtor called, saying we had an offer!!! The contracts have been signed and we are scheduled to close on June 4th! Needless to say, we are beyond thrilled and just praying that everything works out and there are no unforeseen problems. So now we have some serious house hunting to do!
We are so thankful for these two blessings. We'll take all the good news we can get. I'm trying to think optimistically about this new chapter in our lives, but in the back of my mind, I am dreading the final moments in this house... The house we brought our babies home to. The house where we lived as a family of four. The walls that protected my sweet boys. The bedrooms where my babies slept at night. The air that Nash breathed... I know that saying good-bye will be tough. Please pray for peace in our hearts.

I'll be sure to keep y'all filled in on the house hunting process. I'm sure it's going to start getting a little crazy!
Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

The Hazelwood Family said...

I am so excited for you! Congrats on selling the house-great news!!! I know leaving will be difficult but that won't take away the memories you will always have with your family. PLEASE let me know if you want TATE to come play with Caiden while you guys look for houses. We'd love to have him!