Friday, April 10, 2009

Did He Really Just Say That?!

A funny story... (WARNING: Bathroom Humor!)

I was getting Tate ready for a bath and stripped him down while he was playing in the family room. When I took off his diaper he surprised me with a couple little "pellets" of poop, which he informed me were "just some little turds in there." Nice...

So I immediately put him in the tub and within minutes he says there are "turds" in the tub. I go and look and see a few teensy tiny things on the bottom of the tub. Gross. Tate is fascinated by them and keeps looking for them as I'm trying to hurry up and wash him off. When I'm done, he tells me he wants to get out of the tub so he can "see the turds go down there," as he points to the drain.

So he stands next to the tub as the water slowly drains, keeping his eyes fixed on the little brown specks. He is smiling ear to ear as he watches. And then he looks up at me and says, "I love turds." I kid you not. Those were his exact words. Ew.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

5 comments:

Marisa and John said...

Does it get any better? I love your Tate stories!

Ben and Abby said...

He is such a boy! Cracks me up. :) Love that little sweet man!! :)

The Terrell Family said...

I love it! :)

The Hazelwood Family said...

Hysterical!

Neecie said...

I am so proud to be his Nana.