Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Son, the Texan

Okay, so I admit, now that we've lived in the Lone Star State for almost seven years, Brad and I both listen to country music... a lot... we go to concerts, listen in the car, watch CMT, download songs on the computer, you get the picture. Well I guess I didn't realize how much Tate was paying attention. Lately he BEGS for me to put on the "country music" so he can get his groove on with his guitar. In the car, he screams, "LOUDER!" when he hears a song he likes. His current favorite song is "Country Boy" by Alan Jackson. - he often requests it by name... Enjoy!

Check out these pics of my sweet little Texan.

Tate and buddy Kade at the ballpark watching their daddies.

Playing in Daddy's car is SO fun...by the way, he had some Kenny Chesney bumpin' - I have no clue how he fell asleep with it so loud.

Tate's newest trick...climbing on anything and everything... kitchen counters, bathroom counters, shelves at school, tables, you get the idea?

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: