Sunday, February 12, 2012

Lazy Days

We had one of those weekends where we just laid low and hung around the house. Tate had a basketball game (in which they got creamed: 24 to 1) early yesterday morning and we had some friends over for dinner last night, but it was still a really quiet few days... well not exactly "quiet," but you get my drift.

Today, Tate finally got dressed around 5:45pm (no clue why he even bothered). Knox has been in a diaper since he dumped a glass of water on himself at lunch. And Brady is in her second set of jammies since she peed through the first one.

As uneventful as it was, I sat at dinner tonight thinking, I'm one lucky lady to share my weekends with the four other people that were in my kitchen at that moment.

My sweet babies hanging out in Brady's crib... please forgive Tate's blue mouth (Sonic slushes do that to ya)

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: