Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Knox is TWO!

Knox is officially two as of today and he couldn't be more excited!  I think that with every birthday a parent watches their children have, we wish time would slow down a little bit.  I cannot believe two years ago, I was holding his little newborn self in my hospital bed, praising God for the miracle he sent to me.  Two years later, I still give thanks each and every day for that same miracle.  What a blessing this little boy is.

I love everything about Knox, but here are my top ten favorites as turns two:
10. The way he "dribbles" a basketball... envision the ball lying on the floor with him patting the top of it.
9. How he says "please" (or should I say, "peas") with EVERY request - which makes me wonder how's a mama supposed to ever say no?!
8. How he constantly wants to kiss Brady... and it's always has to be on her face.
7. The way he lies his head on my shoulder when I sing him his goodnight song.
6. His giggle... gets me every time.
5. His voice when he's saying, "Baby Nash."
4. His toes.
3. The way his eyes crinkle up when smiles.
2. That he COMPLETELY idolizes Tate.
1.Cuddling on the couch as we read books after a long day.

Lovin' him some Monster Trucks!
Big brothers are great for opening presents.
Best gift of the night from Grandma and Grandpa Smith.
My Little Sugars

I love you, Sweet Knox.  God Bless you today and always.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

Neecie said...

Knox is indeed a very special blessing. I am so fortunate to witness and share his daily activities. Knox is a loving, energetic little boy. I love the way his eyes smile. I love the way he rests his head on Grandpa's shoulder. I love everything about Knox.