Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Ultimate Athlete

Okay, I know that someday, he will be mortified that I shared this post with y'all, but I just can't help myself...

Most of you know Tate LOVES sports and is a pretty coordinated little boy for being only three years old. He understands a lot about baseball, football, and basketball and is eager to play them all. But, to truly show his love of all things athletic, check out the pictures below...


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that's Tate's very first jock! Can you tell he's quite happy with it???

OMG!

He loves it so much, he made me put it in my purse while we went out to dinner last night!?

Love to y'all,
Tracy

4 comments:

Ben and Abby said...

OH my gosh, Tracy, killing me!!! He's such a BOY! :) Love it!! Be sure to print those to save for a video someday... :)

Marisa and John said...

OH. MY. GOSH. This is absolutely the greatest thing I've seen all week! He's so cute!

nick&abby said...

totally cracks me up! that is THE BEST. I'm sure dad is so proud :)

Mom said...

Hi Tracy!

I am Kay Froemming, Kelly's mom. She shared this with me and I laughed and laughed and laughed!
Then I came to school and showed it to a couple of my team members and we laughed some more! What a great way to start the school week.
Thanks so much. He truly is a BOY! :-)