Friday, January 15, 2010

Celebrating Nash

Exactly two years ago this morning, I was having contractions that I kept trying to ignore because I was scheduled to be induced the following day. I was sure it was nothing and then my water broke on my way to a doctor appointment. I guess I was wrong about it being "nothing."

Then at 2:13 pm, with teary eyes and a heart full of adoration, I met my second son, Nash Adam Sievers. I couldn't wait for the years to come, watching my two boys grow up, only eighteen months apart. I had so many dreams for our family.

Never, in a million years, did I picture myself, two years later, sitting on the couch with only one of my babies, writing this blog entry... But here I am.

I'm posting the video of Nash's life that my dear friend, Jennifer, created last year to help celebrate Nash's second birthday. Enjoy my sweet boy - his smile, the light in his eyes, his purity and perfectness. I have to believe that from his special place in heaven, he can feel the love people are sending him on today.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

Click here to see the video.
(You may want to click on the "View Larger" button.)

2 comments:

Debi said...

Tracy, I thought about you today and prayed for you.

Debi Means

nick&abby said...

I've been thinking about you guys today. We love you.