Sunday, November 15, 2009

Double Dipper

Just a funny story for y'all...

Tate and I went to church this weekend while Brad was playing softball. He always sees me dip my finger in the Holy Water on my way in and out of the building. As we were leaving, I reached for the Holy Water and did the sign of the cross. Before I could stop him, Tate reached up and dipped all his fingers in the little gold bowl and then stuck them in his mouth and sucked the water from them! I quietly told him that the Water was special and we don't drink it. As we kept walking, I reminded him that we do the sign of the cross after we touch the Water. So then he quickly turned around and ran back through the line of people and dipped his fingers in it again and did "his version" of the sign of the cross! He was so proud of himself. And all I could do was smile and shake my head...

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: