Sunday, November 8, 2009

27 Weeks


I have less than three months to go... But at times, it feels like I should be right there at the end, ready for this little one to join us. I can definitely feel the difference with this pregnancy. I still feel pretty good and really can't complain much. I just feel like my body is "dragging" a lot more than it did with either Tate or Nash. At first I was thinking that's because maybe this time it's a girl and my hormones are just different. But then on the other hand, maybe it's because once the baby gets here I will have had three babies in almost exactly 3 1/2 years, so my body may just be trying to keep up!!!

With Tate and Nash, I was pretty certain that they would be boys even though we didn't find out. But with this one, I haven't felt that strong inkling yet. I had a dream the other night that I was having a boy. Was that a sign??? Then at the grocery store last week, the bagger at the check-out stand was an older Asian woman. She asked if I was having a girl or a boy and when I said I didn't know, she said, "Oh, I'll tell you." She then made me take off my sweatshirt and turn around. She quickly ran her hand from the middle of my back to the very top of my waist, and simply said, "Boy." Hmmmm....

So I'm starting to lean towards feeling like this one is a boy too. But who knows? I could be totally off this time! Only three more months until we find out!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: