Monday, May 18, 2009

Little Hippie No More

Just a quick announcement... (drum roll please)...

After almost six months, we FINALLY cut Tate's hair!!! Since Christmas we've been trying to let it grow out and just let it be shaggy. This is because we were having to get his hair cut every other week to keep it nice and short the way I liked it. But recently, I've just gotten so sick of seeing it hang over his ears and hearing Brad call him a "hippie" that I suggested we do a little "chopping" tonight after dinner.

In the past we've always taken him to someone much more qualified than either Brad or I to give him a haircut, but tonight we decided to give it a whirl ourselves! So Brad manned the clippers and I worked my magic with the scissors... After much bribery (including a cherry Ring Pop), Tate finally cooperated just long enough for us to cut his hair with only a minor notch taken out of the left side of his head... I think we may start a new family business... any takers???

BEFORE

AFTER
(ignore the hand swatting the camera away!)

Love to y'all
Tracy

1 comment:

nick&abby said...

haha...nice work...forget the IT and education stuff! :)