Friday, August 2, 2013

Annual "Vacation"

Every mom knows that a vacation that includes kids is anything but a vacation.  As much as we love our little munchkins, getting home is a huge relief.  And it's about that same time that we wish we could go on a "real" vacation. 

That being said, my mom and I set off with the kiddos on Monday for San Antonio to the JW Marriott Resort and Spa.  I'd heard LOTS of great things from my friends about the resort, and they were definitely right on.  It was a gorgeous hotel (I'm sure the spa was great too...sigh...), but totally geared for families and little ones.  All of my kiddos had an awesome time and were completely EXHAUSTED every night at bedtime. 

Here are just some of the highlights of our trip...

 Hanging out at one of the many resort pools.
 LOVE them.
 On top of a slide.
 Playing a little Monster Trucks in the water.
 Best Buddies
 Silly girl.
 SMILE!
 How sweet are they?!
 Water Slides!!!

 Happy boy!
 She loves her grandma!
 Playing baseball in the pool with a beach ball.
A rare moment of "calm."
 

A Day at Sea World...
 Baby beluga whales born a few weeks ago.
 Sliding down from a HUGE play area.
 Hot and sweaty boys!
 Big and little.
 CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Riding some rides.
 Checking out the stingrays and sharks.


I can't believe we've only got two weeks before I head back to work.  Where has this summer gone?!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: