Thursday, April 12, 2012

Last Call!!!

Sorry it's been so long since my last post...I had my right shoulder scoped last Thursday and have been trying to get better...but it's been pretty slow going.  The doctors had to remove a calcium deposit, but once they were in my shoulder, they found the deposit was in my rotater cuff - which meant they had to cut the cuff to get it out and then repair the cut they made. 

Despite being extremely slow at typing with only my left hand, I really needed to get on here to remind everyone that our March For Babies is only 9 days away!  I am still quite short of my goal, but I haven't given up yet!  I'm hoping for a big push this week to put me that much closer.  Just think: if everyone donated $10 per healthy child they have been blessed to have, it would help so much!  

Please feel free to mention this to friends or family members of yours that you think would like to help us out.  We need all the help we can get.  Check out the website by clicking HERE or go to the "Donate" button to the right of this post.

And I HAVE to say thank you to all those who have already donated.  I always say how I am blown away by people's willingness to not only help us out, but remember our little boy...

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: