Saturday, September 24, 2011

Tate's New Friend

Yesterday Tate "introduced" me to his new "friend," Sydney.  He says that Sydney is a little girl at school who is in one of the other Pre-K classes.  Regardless, Tate has been talking about her (or to her) since last night.  All I know is that according to him, he really likes her because she wears "cool black boots."  And "she shakes her booty at him when he sees her in the hall at school."  He claims she's "really cute" when she does that.  Ahem...

Most nights after bath, he usually prefers to head to bed in a pair of tighty-whities, but last night he informed me that he needed to wear pajamas because Sydney "always laughs if he only wears underwear to bed."  Okay...

During the morning, Tate didn't really mention Sydney at all and I was thinking maybe he'd gotten over her.  But this afternoon he told me that he couldn't believe that she was "still sleeping!!!"  I told him that it was after 1:00, so she must be a lazy bum... And like a good little boy, he agreed with his mama.  

I tell ya... I knew that Tate could be pretty goofy, but this whole "Sydney Situation" has really thrown me off.  I wonder if he'll need pajamas again tonight...

Love to y'all,
Tracy

2 comments:

Kelly Jane said...

HA! That's HILARIOUS. :-)

Ben and Abby said...

Haha!! So funny!!! Especially about the booty shaking! :) Lainey has developed a few friends, too...? So funny!!! At least Sydney has a real name. Lainey's friends have weird names - just a combination of sounds!! Hope you are doing well, Mama. Not too much longer...can't wait!!! :)