Friday, September 30, 2011

Latest Baby News

Now that we've gone from the baby's due date being months away to weeks away, I figured I should really update y'all so that you know what's going on...

Quick run-down:
- 37 1/2 weeks as of today
- Sono 1 1/2 weeks ago showed baby being about 6 pounds 9 ounces at that point
- Belly is measuring "normal"
- If I had to guess based on how I feel,  I'd think I was dilated to about a 30... however, I was a 1/2 cm as of Wednesday (sorry if that's TMI)
- My hands are now swollen enough that I can't wear any of my rings anymore... this happened when I was in my last month with Tate but neither Nash or Knox
- Scheduled an induction for one day before my due date... so if little one isn't here by October 17th, that'll be the day!!!
- Not really sleeping too well (which is to be expected)
- Much more uncomfortable than I've ever been in the past
- Tate says not only does he want the baby to be a girl, but he wants it to have brown hair... uh, not sure that we can actually put in an "order" at this point
- I go back and forth on whether I think it's a boy or a girl
- Funny fact: In general, most people who know me are convinced this baby is a girl.  But any stranger that I encounter that ventures a guess, undoubtedly says it's a boy.  (And yes, strangers give their opinions all the time).
- Speaking of strangers, the same "bagger" at our grocery store that said that Knox was going to be a boy told me last week that this one was also going to be a boy.  

I think that about sums it up.  I'm sooo ready to meet this baby of ours.  I'll keep you posted.

Love to y'all,
Tracy 

No comments: