Sunday, August 14, 2011

Oops.

Just a little "Tate Story" from this weekend...

Every Friday evening, we join my parents for a casual dinner out to eat somewhere.  This past week, we headed to Chili's and were patiently waiting for our food when Tate announced he had to go to the bathroom.  I figured I might as well go too, since I would probably end up having to go anyway, so we headed to the restrooms.  Once inside, I went in one stall, as Tate walked towards another one.  All of a sudden, I heard a women's voice saying, "No!  No!  I'm in here!  I'm  IN here!!!"  I figured that Tate had pushed open a door that wasn't able to latch and that a lady was trying to block the door from opening.  

I called Tate over to my stall and let him in with me.  I asked him what happened, expecting it to match what I thought had happened.  Instead, he told me that he crawled UNDERNEATH the door and that's when the lady yelled out to stop.  WHAT?!  Oh my gosh!!!  Obviously I was waaaaay too embarrassed to leave our stall until I was sure the lady was long gone.  When we finally made our way back to our table, I asked Tate if he saw the lady from the bathroom anywhere.  He quickly replied, "Nope... I didn't ever see her face."  Nice.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

nick&abby said...

lol...I saw your post title and it reminded me of your "Sorry" board incident :) this is pretty close! :) haha