Sunday, August 21, 2011

31 1/2 Weeks

Okay, seriously?  How much bigger can I get???  I feel HUGE!!!  UGH!  People keep asking me how I'm doing and the only responses I can come up with are: tired, in pain, exhausted, big, and HOT!  I'm so incredibly tired of the over 100 degree days that we have been dealing with since June.  No joke.  For those of you NOT in the great state of Texas, we have had all but two or maybe it's three days since JUNE when the temp has reached over 100 degrees.  It has been absolutely miserable.  We can't even go outside.  I'm dying every time I leave the house.  Swimming doesn't even help because the pools feel like bath water.  I am NOT exaggerating!  At this point, this is the second hottest summer EVER here in Dallas.  What a great one to be 7 months pregnant... And the worst part is that there's really no end in sight... Even when it finally decides to dip under 100, we're gonna live in the 90s for a good month - probably right till October.  Ridiculous!!! 

I think it's safe to say that I'll be thrilled when this this bundle finally gets here.  It seems like I've been pregnant forever and I'm just ready to move past this and start to enjoy our little one.  I'm going to the doctor now every two weeks and really just counting down the days.  

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: