Friday, January 21, 2011

Life with a Four and a HALF Year Old

I thought tonight I would share some insight into what it's like to be the mother of a little boy who is officially four and a HALF!  Here's a little glimpse into my afternoon.

Tate LOVES Monster Trucks and got a Monster Jam Play Station game for Christmas.  When I got home from school, he asked to play it for a little bit so I set the timer and let him go for it.  Here's how it went...

After that, we were talking about how his day at school was and he told me his friend, Michael, was sick today.  Here's the conversation that followed:
Me: "What does Michael have?"
Tate: "He's thermometing."
Me: "He's vomiting?"
Tate: "Yep, he's frowin' up."

Brad and I took the boys to TGIFridays for dinner tonight.  As we were walking out the door, Tate asked if he could bring a Pop Tart to eat on the way.  I told him no because we were about to eat supper.  So he suggested I put it in my purse so he could eat it after he was done.  In order to get out the door, I agreed and stuffed it in.  And wouldn't you know it... as soon as his pizza and mandarin oranges were gone, he asked for that dang Pop Tart.  I handed it over and he sat there and ate it while we finished up our meal.  

That's pretty much a typical afternoon with my sweet Tater.  Gotta love him.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

oh my word....he is a hoot!

Judy said...

Tate is so much fun to watch!! Is the intensity from what side of the family?! Can't wait to see all in April!