Saturday, December 5, 2009

Single Digits


So this week made it official that I only have nine weeks to go before this baby is supposed to be born. Something about hitting this week always makes me a little anxious. I've had plenty of friends whose little ones have joined them waaaaaay before they were scheduled to. So I'm just praying this baby gives us as many weeks as it can before making it's little entrance into our world.

I'm feeling fine - mostly just tired by the end of the day. What's new, right? I'm beginning to see my doctor every other week now (another huge sign that we're getting close!). So I'll be going this Wednesday for my 32 week appointment. I definitely feel like I'm getting huger and huger by the second. Like right now, I can feel the baby kicking the tops of my thighs. Yes, I said "thighs!" My belly rests comfortably on my legs now, it's like the baby is just sitting on my lap... AHHHH!!!

On that note, I need to find something for breakfast... donuts sound good...

Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

David and April Vinson said...

You're getting so close!! How very exciting!!! You look darling!!! I think my belly was your size when I was two weeks pregnant!... well, maybe more than that, the point is, you look amazing!!!