Monday, June 8, 2009

Holloway Lane

The good news? We closed on our new house this afternoon and it's now offically ours.

The bad news? We were scheduled to close on our "old" house last Friday and as of today we still haven't closed yet... We've been assured over and over that everything is fine and that it's just taking a little longer than expected. The new date of closing is set for a week from today.

So in the mean time, we own two houses. Ouch. That's a little scary, huh? I'm trying not to think too much about it. And if something unforeseen happens and things don't go as planned, I'll be petitioning anyone who reads this to send us some cash while we take care of two mortgages! So for your own sake, say a little prayer that things go through!

For those of you that want to update your address book, here's our new one:
8813 Holloway Lane
Plano, Texas 75025

Love to y'all,
Tracy

5 comments:

The Terrell Family said...

Ok that's scary owning two houses but everything will work out! Prayers are being sent your way! Congratulations! I love it!

Ben and Abby said...

Love your new home!! It's beautiful and SO close - I love that!! And we'll send some prayers your way - close, house, close!!

The Hazelwood Family said...

TOO cute...I love it! Good luck with the move. Call me if you need any help!

Unknown said...

I love it! And I love it even more because it's in Plano, ha! I'll be sure to send my handy dandy hubby over Saturday morning to help you with the moving.

love ya!

Marisa and John said...

I love it! Congratulations once again! Sending many prayers your way :)