Friday, February 14, 2014

Drum Roll Please...

Oh. My. Gosh. 

It has been thirty days since Nash's sixth birthday.  Thirty days since I asked my friends and family to take a chance and help me publish my book.  Thirty days of the most humbling, heartfelt, and encouraging words of support, love, and prayers.  I AM BLESSED.

So, my friends, it is with great excitement and a huge smile on my face, that I announce the grand total of donations from all sources - which include the Pubslush website, cash, checks, and the donations that some people already donated to March of Dimes in the last month.

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

$14,155!!!

Holy moly. 

I am in awe.  Thank you, thank you, thank you. 

I have lots to do now to get my book out there.  I've narrowed down a self publisher and have spoken to them this week.  My brother has sent me loads of sketches and is about ready to begin final copies of his illustrations.  So much to do!!!  And I will definitely be keeping you posted on my progress every step of the way.

But... today, I'm just going to bask in the light of knowing that Home Runs in Heaven will be shared with so many people, thanks to YOU.

SO MUCH LOVE to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: