Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Opposites

Oh... sweet Knox.  You have yet again outdone yourself, my dear.  For those of you without little boys running around your house, I apologize ahead of time for the subject of this post.  But I couldn't help but share...

Yesterday afternoon when my mom picked Knox up from preschool, his teacher told her that she and the kids were talking about opposites.  She said that Knox was very excited to tell the opposites of the words she would say.  Then, during their discussion, Knox told her is very own opposite: "Boys have bobs and girls don't have bobs."  She wasn't quite sure what he was saying, so she asked him to repeat it and he did.  She asked him where his "bobs" were and he told her, "My bobs are right by my bootie."  Yes, ladies and gents, Knox was referring to his boy parts that hang down below his main boy part.  Brad so graciously taught him the term (you know, the one that rhymes with "halls") while giving him a bath not too long ago. 

Thank God Knox's teacher thinks he's funny.  And honestly, I think that's a pretty creative example of an opposite.
Love to y'all,
Tracy

1 comment:

Ben and Abby said...

Crrracking up....! Haha!!!