Monday, May 21, 2012

All Things Random

Sorry... I just feel like I need to do a quick update since I've been a TOTAL slacker as far as posting goes lately...

#1 Last Tuesday we found out something really exciting... Tate has a wicked fastball and is very accurate.  The downside?  He used his amazing ability to throw a Monster Truck at Knox, which resulted in a trip to the ER and two staples in his little blonde head.  
#2 Brady is teething like a mutha right now.  Sorry that's probably not the proper term, but it really does sum it up.  Poor girl is not a happy camper.  I can see her bottom left tooth right under her gums.  Come on already and pop through, you blasted tooth!

#3 Tate started his fourth season of baseball last Saturday.  I can't tell you how much I love watching him play.  I would watch him everyday if I could.  It's so fulfilling to watch your child do something that they love to do.  No soccer mom here... my little lefty is all I need.

#4 I've been a complete Pinterest nerd as of late and have some great ideas for me and the kids for summer.  I'm putting in a lot of time in to getting some things ready for our first day of Summer Vacation.  And no, I'm not saying any more than that at this point.  (That way if I totally flake and don't follow through, no one will really know how grand my original plans were.).  But I promise to keep you updated on our progress... if there is any.  

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: