Sunday, December 18, 2011

My Little Dirtball

On Friday evening, we were getting ready to head out to a fancy dinner at Steak 'n' Shake with my parents, and the boys were getting restless from being inside so much recently.  So Tate asked it they could go outside for a little bit before we left.  Brady was napping and I was wrapping some presents while waiting for her to wake up.  So I decided to leave the backdoor open and stay inside, just making sure to check on the boys from time to time.

At one point, I heard Tate come in and I figured he'd be heading right back out, but he came upstairs instead.  So I quickly finished wrapping the gift I had started and went out in search of Knox.  I found him on the side of our house with some monster trucks, having a fantastic time running them through the mud!
He looks pretty pleased with himself, doesn't he?  Needless to say, we had to change his clothes completely, put his trucks in the tub to rinse off, and scrub his hands and face.  Oh, and by the way, he ended up wearing flip flops to dinner because his shoes had two inches of mud (and probably dog poop) on the bottoms of them and the other ones we tried to put on him were hurting his toes.  Mother of the Year, I know...

Love to y'all,
Tracy
   

No comments: