Monday, April 18, 2011

Weekend with Family

Like I mentioned in the previous post, Brad's mom and sister's family came for the weekend.  It's always so great to have time to spend with them and it always goes way too fast.  This weekend was no exception and we were all so sad to see them go.  

Jill and I have alternated having kids since Tate was born in 2006.  So there are six between us, plus the seventh on the way.  Tate and Jill's oldest, Cade (4 years), are the best of buddies (most of the time).  Colton (2 years) is in the middle.  And Knox is about seven months older than her youngest, Jensen (the only girl of the bunch!).  So needless to say, we've got our hands full.  I'm sure we look like quite the family when we pile out of TWO Yukon XLs to go to dinner...
 Bath Time with the Babies - Jensen and Knox
 The Big Boys... Tate, Cade, and Colton
 Colton's mean face
 Silly Boys... Jill forgot to teach Cade how to put on his underwear

Anyway, we all "marched" on Saturday and then that afternoon Grandma Sievers and Grandma Smith watched the five kids as the mommies and daddies went to the Kenny Chesney concert at Cowboys Stadium.  For all you country fans out there, I advise you to GO if he's coming to a city near you.  He put on a fantastic show and had a great line up ahead of him (Uncle Kracker, Billy Currington -my personal favorite, and Zach Brown Band).  
 Kenny, here we come!!!
Sister-in-laws Rule!
Sunday morning came way too soon and the Millers and Brad's mom headed back north for their long trip home.  And as of today, we learned that Jensen and Colton both have strep... I wonder how long before we all get it... Ah, the joys of family.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

7 comments:

nick&abby said...

I heart Kenny Chesney :). It looks like you guys had a blast! I can't wait to see y'all in July!

Anonymous said...

good boy no need to pull off your undies to f--k you if they are backwards, just grab those hips, push my hard meat in your ass and enjoy, LOVE f----g little boys, f---d my cousin when he was 7 I was 12, he loved taking my c--k in his ass made that sweet tight p---y mine for years

Anonymous said...

great job circumcising them!!

Anonymous said...

mhm he doesnt need to know how to put anything on covering his handsome cock

Anonymous said...

Mmm just pull those undies down show us his cute tight butt

Anonymous said...

3 tasty toddler boy cocks ready for me to suck

Anonymous said...

so sweet he knows to put his panties with easy back door access