Monday, August 9, 2010

The Missing Pizza

Just a fun little "Tate Story" for y'all to enjoy...


This morning, I decided I would be good and go on the eliptical for a half hour.  I was on my way up the stairs with my arms full of stuff, including an 18 pound baby, and realized I'd forgotten a bottle of water.  I called down to Tate,  who was on his way up, and asked him to please bring me one from our fridge in the laundry room.  He said sure and I continued up the stairs. 


Minutes later, he came into the spare room where I had begrudgingly started my thirty minute work-out.  Tate handed me the water I had asked for and continued on his way to save the world in his Spider-Man costume. 


Now fast forward four hours... The boys and I went on a "fun" adventure to Hobby Lobby and Tom Thumb for groceries - I really need to get better at pushing a cart with a carrier in it and a four year old hanging on the side, putting groceries in it, and feeding a baby his bottle all at once.  I really stink at that!  We got home and sat down to a nice, nutrious lunch of McDonald's drive through... What?  I worked out, so it's okay... right?  As I was putting away groceries and eating my chicken sandwich, I remembered I had some things in the washer.  I grabbed a few of the wet clothes and began throwing them into the dryer... that's when I noticed something...


Here's what I saw:



I guess the leftover pizza from supper last night (yeah, yeah, so we're not the healthiest of eaters around here lately) was in Tate's way when he went to get me water this morning.  So what better place to put that pizza, than the dryer, right?  Why not?


Love to y'all,
Tracy  

1 comment:

nick&abby said...

that's awesome :) we eat pizza too much around here...I think my daughter has forgotten that other foods exist :) but it's so yummy!