Monday, June 21, 2010

The Days Are Approaching...

So many of you have asked me over and over again what you can do to help me out as I journey down my path of grief. I am so thankful to have such amazing people in my life that truly want to know how they can help me carry my cross when it gets to be too heavy. Well, my friends, this would be the time of year I need you most.

For the next ten days, my heart and mind will be with my second born son as the two year anniversary of his death gets nearer. And as you can imagine, each day brings about so many memories - some beautiful and some tragic; but all so heartwrenching.

We will be traveling to Iowa this Thursday to be at the wedding of Brad's brother. We are really looking forward to this so much and yet, once Sunday rolls around, I have a feeling that reality will once again set in and the countdown will begin until July 1st finally gets here. I'm asking you to please keep my family in your prayers as the days go by... Please pray for peaceful hearts, comforting memories, and for God's arms to wrap around us and carry us through each day. We are going to need this so much...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Love to y'all,
Tracy

Sweet Baby Nash - 2008

3 comments:

nick&abby said...

we LOVE you and will SEE you Saturday

Neecie said...

You are not alone. The countdown has begun in my heart. Please know that I am always here for you.
Dad and I will be at your side on July 1 in Storm Lake.
Tracy, you have given me so much strength and Tate, Nash and Knox so much faith.

Debi said...

Tracy, Our family is remembering you, Brad, Tate, Knox and Nash today and praying for peace. Debi Means