Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Boys Will Be Boys...

Hey All,

Sorry it's been awhile since I last posted...Tate's been sick since Saturday and things have been a little crazy around here. I'm hoping he's on the mend now - the poor thing has a terrible cough and a very runny nose. No one's had a decent night's sleep in a good five days now.

...But it's funny that even though he's sick, Tate can always find ways of entertaining himself (and me!). I thought these pictures would give y'all some good laughs. Enjoy!!!

Tate's New Beauty Regimen??? Not only is he on the scale wearing an eye mask, but if you look closely, he's flossing his teeth! (Who knew two year olds could have such good hygiene???)

Here he is in his new favorite hiding spot! Perfect fit, huh?

And this is Tate's "funny face." He thinks he's SO hilarious!!!
I sure am a blessed woman to have this sweet little one in my life.
Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: