Tuesday, November 25, 2014

This. Is. Happening.

If you're reading this post, you may have noticed the new link just off to the right.  If not, go ahead and glance over... I'll wait..

See it?  

DID YOU SEE IT?!

If you click on that pretty little book cover, you'll be smack dab on the Home Runs in Heaven link via Amazon!!!  Seriously.  My book is DONE!!!

I already ordered my first shipment of books that I will be giving out to all the families that donated $100 or more to my Pubslush crowd funding campaign back in January.  So don't worry, I haven't forgotten about y'all.

At this point, I'm just completely lost for words... which is weird, right?  I cannot believe that this is happening.  My baby's legacy is literally in print for the world to see. 
 
Baby Nash, your mommy loves you so much.  I know you're smiling down on us today and always.

Love to y'all,
Tracy


1 comment:

Debrich said...

congratulations, Tracy. So happy for you, and so proud you created this great thing out of such tragedy.