Friday, February 22, 2013

Oh Knox!

Okay, first off, I should formally apologize to my little Knox, for consistently writing things on here that he will, undoubtedly be embarrassed about when he is old enough to read this himself.  But, he's so stinking funny that I cannot help myself. 

I swear I don't know where he gets these things from.  I can assure you, it's NOT from his mama... not that I'm pointing any fingers...

Yesterday, my mom and Knox had the following conversation after a trip to the potty (in which he insisted on standing while he peed... without a stool... so his "stuff" was resting on the seat... ew...so he used his entire hand to wipe off any stray drips... double ew).

Grandma: Knox, you need to wash your hands.
Knox: No, I don't.
Grandma: Yes, you do.  You touched your peepee when you went potty.
Knox: I don't have to wash them.
Grandma: Yes you do.
Knox: No... I don't have to wash my hands when I touch my peepee.  GIRLS have to wash THEIR hands when they touch my peepee!
 
What the heck? 

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: