Sunday, September 19, 2010

Mommy and Me Weekend

Brad went on a "boy's trip" this weekend to Galveston to go fishing.  He left on Thursday afternoon and gets back later tonight.  So Tate, Knox, and I had a weekend just the three of us. 

First off, I have to give soooo much credit to all the women that are single moms every day of the year... what a tough job!  I am EXHAUSTED to say the least and can't wait for Brad to get home.   I feel like he's been gone forever and has missed so much.

Knox's first tooth popped through Friday night.  It's barely there, but I can feel it poking through his gum... which is why he's had two terrible nights in a row.  I can't even count how many times I've trudged up and down our stairs in the last forty-eight hours. 
Tate had his second BLASTball game yesterday and did so well!!!  He hit great and was all over the field diving for groundballs.  He was a complete mess when we got home, but he was thrilled because he was awarded the "game ball" for his hustle during the game.  I couldn't have been prouder of him.



Of course I adore Tate and Knox, but I have to admit, I'm ready for a little help around here.  I'm predicting I'll be in bed before nine tonight.  Ahhhhh.... sleep.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: