Sunday, April 11, 2010

Six Days Left...

We're only six days away from walking in the March For Babies. This year I'm really excited because we will have over thirty people walking in remembrance of Nash. I am looking forward to seeing his name on the backs of so many people... some that never even met him. And yet, he has touched each of them. I am so proud.

If I'm being totally honest, I'm a little disappointed that I haven't raised more money to give to the March of Dimes - last year, I was really lucky and raised over $3300. I wasn't sure that I could duplicate that again, so I set a goal of $2000 and I've still got a ways to go. But, I figure that every penny counts and I should just be happy with whatever I get.

We have lots of family coming into town later this week. My brother, his girlfriend, my aunts and uncle, Brad's brother, mom, sister, brother-in-law, and two nephews are all going to be here to walk with us. We are so blessed to have such a supportive and loving family.

I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of the March next weekend. Be thinking of our little boy on Saturday. I know that he will be watching as we honor and remember him.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: