Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fifteen Weeks

I just wanted to write a quick update about my pregnancy... I'm about fifteen weeks now. I'm still feeling pretty good, except I've noticed my patience is not quite what it used to be (and it needed some work to begin with) - although I'm not sure if this is hormone-related or just three-year-old-little-boy-related if you catch my drift...

I went to the doctor this morning. The baby's heartbeat sounded great and I'm measuring right where I should be at this point. Because of the heart problems that Nash had, my next round of appointments will be a little different than a "normal pregnancy." I'll have a Level 2 sonogram at a perinatologist's office in a couple weeks and then a fetal echocardiogram of our baby's heart at a pediatric cardiologist's office a couple weeks after that. Please, please keep our little one in your prayers as the results of these appointments should tell us a lot.

Okay, better go... a certain little boy "NEEDS" some apple juice. Deep breath... Ahhhh......

Love to y'all,
Tracy

2 comments:

nick&abby said...

you look so cute :) I'm so glad things are going well....okay, don't think me dumb, but I think that Nash is making sure his little brother is healthy and strong to keep Tate it line ;)

Feagin Blog said...

I swear, you are the cutest pregnant person ever!!! So glad about all the good baby visits. I miss you and Faith asks about Tater all the time. And now you are back to work, I bet. :(