Thursday, October 23, 2008

Joining the Bandwagon!!!


Okay, so here we are...the newest members of the "blogging" community. Is that what ya'll call this? Anyway, after much convincing by friends who have already taken the plunge into keeping a blog, I have finally sat down and made one!

I'll keep this one short and sweet because all I really want is to see if I can figure out how to post and add a picture.

With Halloween quickly approaching, here's a cute pic of Tate enjoying his festive cupcakes yesterday... Yummmmmmmy. Isn't that appetizing???

Hopefully I'll write again soon once I have this whole blogging thing figured out.

Love to y'all!
Tracy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you created your very own blog. I cannot wait to hear more about the Siever adventures! Take care. Much love-Grace

The Hazelwood Family said...

Yippee!!! Isn't it easy??!!