Sunday, June 16, 2013

Summer, Summer, Summertime!

The kids and I have been home for our first week of summer vacation... I don't know that it's really "vacation" per se, but it is definitely summer.  We've been running around, trying to keep busy, without roasting in the Texas sun. Here's what we've been up to lately...
 A little "pre-summer" slip'n'slide action.
 Tate lost his first (and second tooth) right before school got out.
 
 Remodeling the boys' bathroom... major demolition.
View from Knox's room.
View from Tate's room.

 My little "worker man."
 

 Playing a little ball.
 Watching big brother.
 Ready to bat.
Sweet baby girl.

I'm so blessed to have a job that I love, with people that I love AND get to be home for two and half months each summer.  The best of both worlds, for sure.  Wishing you all a fun-filled, memory-making, happy summer!

Love to y'all,
Tracy

No comments: