Monday, September 3, 2012

Brinker Bear

Tate now has one week of Kindergarten under his belt.  He LOOOOVVVVEEEES it so much!  I can't tell you how many times I heard him say, "I just love Brinker, Mom."  Is there anything better than that?  This little boy would spend all day playing playing baseball or messing around outside, but he is having the time of his life inside the four walls of his classroom.  In fact, as we were cleaning up dinner tonight, he asked me, "Mom, do I have Brinker tomorrow?"  I said yes and his response was, "YES!" with a big fist pump!
Two Brinker Bears!
Thank you, Pinterest.
Unpacking his backpack.
Putting his lunch stick away.
Finding his spot on the carpet.

I couldn't be any prouder of my Tatertot.  I've been waiting a long time to bring him along to school with me and I am thrilled that he is so happy there.  I have to say, we have the most AMAZING kinder team at Brinker and he really couldn't be in better hands.  Mrs. Cherry, his teacher (isn't that the best Kindergarten teacher name ever?), is top-notch and I have no doubts that he is going to have a fabulous year!

Love to y'all,
Tracy


No comments: