Saturday, March 10, 2012

Leavin' On a Jetplane

Tomorrow morning Brad and I are leaving for Cozumel with his sister, Jill and her husband, Eric.  This will be our first "real" vacation - other than a couple quick trips to Vegas (is that really considered a vacation anyway?) or out of state weddings - since our honeymoon.  And since our ten year anniversary is in May, we thought this would be the perfect time to go.  

Either Jill or myself have been pregnant for the majority of the past five years (we've had 7 babies between us in that time) and we always said that when we were "done," we'd go somewhere fun together.  So, we decided to go for it.  With all the twenty-year old Spring Breakers down there, I'm sure we'll be looked at as couple of old cougars! 

Of course, I have some anxiety about leaving the kids.  Like I said, we've gone away before, but never for five nights.  My parents are watching them till Tuesday and Brad's mom and grandma are coming down from Tuesday until we get home on Friday.  I just pray that they are safe and sound while we're gone.  I'm gonna miss these sweet faces...



Please keep us all in your prayers:  Safe kids and safe travels... and at least a little rest for some VERY amazing grandmothers!

Love to y'all,
Tracy