Thursday, October 27, 2011

Rewind

So obviously the last ten days or so have been crazy around here.  Overall, Brady is doing great and as of Tuesday, she had already gained back all the weight she lost in the hospital.  She loves to eat and sleep most of the day, but on occasion, she peeks at us with those pretty blue eyes of hers.  Now if we could just stop referring to her and a "him" that would be nice.  Poor girl!

The boys are completely smitten with her... this includes her Daddy.  Tate thinks he's so "big" when he gets to hold her and surprisingly, Knox wants to give her kisses and hugs every time he sees her.  

We're all just trying to get our bearings and make it through these first few weeks unscathed.  Enjoy some more pictures!


 He must love her if he puts his string cheese down for a little cuddle!
 Pretty girl!
 Our attempt at a picture of the three of them with the pumpkins I made.
Kissing her tootsies.

Love to y'all,
Tracy

2 comments:

Emily said...

She is the CUTEST EVER!!!! When I try to get to your friends album of the birth, it takes to me a windows live login, and when I sign in, it won't let me look at it. Could you try to send the link to me a different way pretty please?? I would love to see it!!!
Love ya,
Em

Tracy said...

I think it got fixed... try it now and let me know if it still doesn't work!